- Quiet, secure place to live.
- Building is kept very clean - thanks to the staff.
- Most of the residents are friendly and courteous.
- Great view (my view of the lake and city lights is spectacular).
- Parking garage is warm and most spots are fairly close to the entrance.
- Bell Expressvu works great, with good channel selection (and included in condo fees!)
- The Telnet Communications internet/phone offering is way cheaper than B*** and has been very solid in the year I have had it.
- The hydro bills - over $300 month in winter!
- Lack of visitor parking.
- Downtown Oshawa is not so good (don't go out for a stroll after dark!)
- The antiquated enter-phone system that doesn't work so well, and cuts off your internet connection if someone buzzes. This could be fixed by installing a filter on the system, but seems nobody is interested.
- People that leave cardboard, empty meat packages (smelly!) and the likes in individual floor garbage room receptacles.